– Participate in the development of the company service project.
– Collaborate in a team environment to design, develop, and deliver reliable software
solutions for customers.
– Design, develop, document, analyze, test, integrate, debug, research, and integrate new
architectural features into existing infrastructures.
– Verify that developed product features are thoroughly implemented, meeting all
– Continue to learn new technologies, introduce existing products, improve product
experience and create more value.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or
– Working experience in programming in C++, especially with modern C++ standard.
– Experiences working on Linux based system.
– Ability to analyze / study new technical, new software.
– Willing to mentor and train new members.
– Communicate fluently in English.
– Have experience in Python/Java is a plus.
– Have knowledge and experiences working with AI and ML (like object detection and
recognition) is big plus.
– Yearly appraisals
– Competitive salary (NET)
– 13th-month Salary. Bonus according to the project results
– Social insurance for employers who pass the probation
– PVIcare: all employees, family member of the manager level and above
– 12 days of annual leave, weekends off, Vietnamese Public holidays
– Working time: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
The details at HERE